Duck Sauce Recipe
|1 cup||apricot preserves|
|1/4 cup||rice vinegar|
|1 tbsp||soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||hoisin sauce|
|1 tsp||grated fresh ginger|
|1/4 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/4 tsp||onion powder|
|1/4 tsp||red pepper flakes|
- In a small saucepan, combine the apricot preserves, rice vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, grated ginger, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the ingredients are well combined and the apricot preserves have melted.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the duck sauce simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened and the flavors have melded together.
- Remove the duck sauce from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once the duck sauce has cooled, transfer it to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve the duck sauce as a dipping sauce for egg rolls, spring rolls, or crispy wontons.
Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make duck sauce recipe, perfect for any Chinese-inspired meal!
2 thoughts on “Duck Sauce Recipe”