We are currently looking for Pensions Regulations Writers (M/F) on permanent contracts. Within the Pension Settlements and Expertise department, you manage a set of operations related to the settlement of pension files (incapacity, disability, death).
The main tasks of the position:
- Receive and study requests for regulations and medical expertise for provident contracts,
- Process any management act related to pension regulations,
- Assist our contacts by telephone, email or post: members, general agents and AXA inspectors,
- Check and control management actions.
Skills and level of training required:
- Baccalaureate level + 2 to 3 (BTS Insurance and/or Insurance license and/or significant experience of at least 3 years within a Provident service and/or Acceptance of Provident Regulations)
- You have a good command of online management tools
- You have a good spirit of analysis and synthesis,
- Rigorous and organized, you have a sense of service and you are comfortable in telephone relations
- You have a good level in spelling.
ADIS is a brokerage company, a subsidiary of AXA France whose head office is located in Schiltigheim, Alsace. ADIS places quality of service and customer satisfaction at the heart of its strategy and relies for this on more than 500 expert employees who are committed to their businesses on a daily basis.
Offer expiry date: