Lobster Ravioli Recipe
- 1 lb. fresh lobster meat
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1 package fresh pasta sheets
- In a large bowl, combine the lobster meat, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg.
- Mix until well combined.
- Cut the fresh pasta sheets into circles using a cookie cutter or a large glass.
- Place a small spoonful of the lobster mixture in the center of each pasta circle.
- Brush the edges of the pasta circles with water.
- Fold the pasta over the filling and press the edges together to seal.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli to the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they float to the surface.
- While the ravioli is cooking, heat the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and shallots to the pan and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the white wine and chicken stock to the pan and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the ravioli from the pot using a slotted spoon and transfer to the sauté pan.
- Toss the ravioli in the sauce until coated.
- Garnish with parsley, chives, and basil.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious Lobster Ravioli!