Louvroil: a municipal employee bitten by a stray dog

It was 2:45 p.m. Tuesday when Maubeuge firefighters were contacted on the side of the Suzanne Lannoy-Blin school. A municipal employee had been bitten by a stray dog.

This is a recurring problem that often comes back to the ears of the chosen louvroilien. The thing with stray dogs. This Tuesday afternoon, a new chapter was opened. At 2:45 p.m., firefighters intervened at the Suzanne Lannoy-Blin school in the Sous-le-Bois district.

A municipal employee had been bitten by a stray dog. The animal caused wounds at the level of the left wrist and right hand. Although these were superficial, emergency services took these injuries very seriously. Firefighters disinfected the wounds before dressing them. A health check was carried out before the victim was transported to Maubeuge Hospital Centre
. City security officers were present.

Leave a Comment